Lamar Jackson will be forever remembered at Cardinal Stadium after Louisville added his name to their ring of honor Saturday.
The Louisville Cardinals added Lamar Jackson’s name and number 8 to their stadium Saturday as they hosted the Syracuse Orange.
Lamar Jackson’s name was added to Louisville’s stadium ❤️
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) November 13, 2021
Jackson was also presented with a jersey plaque.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Jackson won the Heisman in 2016 and then finished 3rd in voting in 2017. He dazzled in College where he passed for over 9000 yards, and rushed for over 4100 yards in his three years at Louisville. He was drafted 32nd overall by the Baltimore Ravens in 2018.
The Cardinals took care of business on the field too beating the Orange 41-3 in front of a packed crowd.