The Russell Westbrook Lakers experiment coming to an end?
The Lakers have played .500 ball for most of the season, and everyone seems to be blaming everyone but themselves for the Lakers struggles. Now it appears there are already internal discussions going on about potentially trading Lakers star Russell Westbrook.
According to Jake Fischer of Bleacher Report, the Lakers are considering trading Westbrook.
“The trio of LeBron James, Anthony Davis and Russell Westbrook simply hasn’t blended as well as Lakers figures hoped, and Los Angeles has held internal discussions on trade scenarios for Russell Westbrook”
“The trio of LeBron James, Anthony Davis and Russell Westbrook simply hasn’t blended as well as Lakers figures hoped, and Los Angeles has held internal discussions on trade scenarios for Russell Westbrook” 😳
— NBACentral (@TheNBACentral) December 14, 2021
The Lakers big three of Anthony Davis, LeBron James, and Russell Westbrook are terrific on paper, but so far it hasn’t gone as planned.
That being said, these things take time, and it would be surprising if the Lakers weren’t willing to give this experiment more time.
It was definitely a risky move pairing LeBron with Russ.
We’ll just have to wait to see what happens, but nothing sounds imminent.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter