Lala Anthony is finally talking about her divorce with NBA star Carmelo Anthony.
The actress said Monday that she has “dealt with the emotions” of her breakup with the NBA player, but she admitted there was a time when it was very tough.
“I was bad because it was public,” she said on “The Angie Martinez Show” in her first interview about the split. “I was bad because there were other people involved. I was bad because there were allegations. It got bad.”
La La filed for divorce in June after 11 years of marriage, although she revealed the relationship was over long before that.
“To a lot of people, it feels like this single thing is new,” the “Power” star told Angie Martinez. “It’s been years now that we’ve separated, so I’ve dealt with the emotions behind it.”
Lala Anthony also revealed she has gone to therapy.
“It would be hard,” she said of the sessions, “but I would come out feeling lighter and better … I was with him for 15 years, so that was hard.”
As far as getting married again, probably not.
“Marriage, I don’t think I could ever do that again,” she told Martinez, 50. “It would have to be some amazing person, but I don’t know what God has in store for me. I’m just living and taking care of my son, and whatever’s supposed to be will be.”
At least Melo won’t have to deal with his son having any future stepfathers.
Good to see it all worked out for the best.
Check out more of Melo’s ex wife below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter