Kyle Kuzma is feeling pretty good after an opening night Lakers loss.
At one point in his career, Kuzma was considered a huge part of the Lakers future. He had a huge upside, but after LeBron showed up in Los Angeles, Kuzma never seemed the same. His stock continued to dip, and the player who once had a ton of potential, simply never lived up to his hype. Kuzma eventually got shipped out of town.
Now he’s in Sacramento, and keeping tabs on his old squad.
Kuzma posted a very interesting tweet.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Kyle Kuzma just posted and deleted this on IG 😬
— NBACentral (@TheNBACentral) October 20, 2021
Kuzma just never fit with LeBron, and for whatever reason, the Lakers felt like they’d be better off without him.
Kuzma probably misses the perks of being in Los Angeles already.
For Kuzma, if feels like half the fun for him is the spotlight.