Kwame Brown is back on his soapbox.
Wednesday marked the second anniversary of the helicopter crash that Bryant died in, along with his daughter Gianna and seven others.
The Lakers, along with countless others from the world of sport and beyond, have paid tribute to Bryant.
Dwyane Wade’s son paid his tribute to Kobe. In the Instagram photo Wade’s Son Zaya is seen wearing a long #8 dress in honor of Kobe.
“always remembering and honoring Kobe and Gianna. ♡”
See the post below:
For whatever reason, this triggered former Kobe teammate Kwame Brown.
Kwame went off on Wade for allowing his child to wear a dress.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
For one, Kwame Brown isn’t the gate keeper in how to honor Kobe.
In fact, Vanessa Bryant is super close with Wade and his family; including Wade’s son.
Kobe too was supportive of Zaya’s transformation.
Ironically, Kwame’s latest rant could easily be seen as disrespect to Kobe. Kwame needs to fall back.