Kwame Brown loves to voice his opinion, good or bad.
Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all charges against him in relation to the fatal shootings of two rioters and the wounding of another, following Jacob Blake being shot and seriously injured by police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year.
The former NBA bust claimed that Rittenhouse was merely acting in self defense.
“That – to me, in my opinion – looked like self-defense. The courts found it as self-defense,” Brown said.
“The only bad thing is that he had to sit in jail for so long because they made something political that shouldn’t have been political.
“If you’re going to give the boy the gun charge, give him the damn gun charge, or let the boy out,” said Kwame.
“He could have been home eating Fruit Loops or whatever the hell he eats,” Brown continued, suggesting that Rittenhouse should have been slapped with a misdemeanor at most and put on probation.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
“Instead of that, we want to tie it in to something black,” Brown said.
“We want to tie it in to something bigger so we can have people come out and march and get checks off a little teenager’s back, and that, to me, is corny.”
“Everything ain’t political, OK?” he asked.
“A bunch of people are getting paid to push this racist sh*t. That’s all it is,” Brown said.
Kwame has his opinion on pretty much everything, and isn’t afraid to share it.
Kwame was cancelled so long ago, at this point it really doesn’t matter what he says anymore.