Kristaps Porzingis finally made his debut for the Washington Wizards.
Porzingis returned from a right knee bone bruise and played for the first time since the Wizards acquired him from Dallas in a trade nearly a month ago.
Porzingis scored 25 points in his first game for Washington. Following the game he had a nice little date night with his girlfriend.
Via NY Post:
“Kristaps Porzingis’ girlfriend, Laura Vizla, was in Washington D.C. to watch the 7-foot-3 Latvian drop 25 points in his Wizards debut on Sunday in a 133-123 win against the Pacers.
The couple enjoyed a date night after the game at an unnamed restaurant, where they posed for photos at a private table.
Porzingis, 26, shared a cute snap with Vizla to his Instagram that showed the two smiling and staring at one another over cocktails and oysters.
“Back in the east,” Porzingis captioned his post, which also included a photo of the Wizards star standing near a black Range Rover.”
The man once known as the Unicorn made things official with his current girlfriend last September.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Sexy Flames Fans In Cowboy Hats Behind Oilers Bench During Game 5 Go Viral
- Kayla Nicole’s Cryptic Post Leads to More Travis Kelce Break Up Rumors
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
Kristaps Porzingis Goes Instagram Official with Girlfriend Laura Vizla 🦄https://t.co/7bX5FjvSyA
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 27, 2021
This is the Porzingis the Wizards hoped for when they made a trade for him.
So far so good.
Check out more of Porzingis’ girlfriend below: