Knicks fans are back at it.
Knicks fans were partying like it was 1973 last night after their beloved Knicks beat the rivals Celtics in a thrilling double overtime win to tip off the season. Knicks fans raged outside of Madison Square Garden, it appears like they just won a Championship.
Good morning NEW YORK (Via: ig:andrewmaino) pic.twitter.com/Q0o7mDqyWM
— Barstool New York (@BarstoolNYC) October 21, 2021
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) October 21, 2021
Knicks fans are so starved for a winner, any win these days gets them excited.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
Celebrating the first win of the season like a bunch of maniacs is probably not going to help the image of the Knicks franchise. Act like you’ve been there before.
This is just how sad things have gotten for Knicks fans.