One half of the Splash Brothers is almost back.
Klay Thompson is expected to return to the Golden State Warriors this Sunday after being injured for almost two full seasons.
The shooting guard has had numerous injuries including tears to his Achilles, as well as his ACL.
Heading into this Sunday’s game against the Cavaliers, Klay will start, but how much will he actually play?
Warriors head coach Steve Kerr said Thompson will only get 15 to 20 minutes in his first game back, and when it comes to back-to-back games, Thompson will likely be given time to rest.
Steve Kerr said “my guess” is Klay Thompson will play around 15-20 minutes in his return and “there’s a good chance” they’ll rest him on one side of back-to-backs as he gets back into the flow.
— Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater) January 5, 2022
The Warriors are not going to rush to get Klay fully back.
With his injury history, best to take things super slow.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason