Kim Kardashian to the rescue.
Members of Afghanistan’s women’s youth development team were flown from Pakistan to Britain with the help of a New York rabbi, Premier League side Leeds United and Kim Kardashian West.
A plane chartered by the reality star and carrying more than 30 teenage players and their families, about 130 people in all, landed at Stansted Airport near London.
The players will spend 10 days in coronavirus quarantine before starting new lives in Britain.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
“Many of those families left their houses when the Taliban took over. Their houses were burnt down,” Popal told The Associated Press. “Some of their family members were killed or taken by Taliban. So the danger and the stress was very high, and that’s why it was very important to move fast to get them outside Afghanistan.”
Hundreds of female athletes have left Afghanistan since the Taliban returned to power and began exercising power over women’s education and freedoms.
Kardashian’s spokesperson confirmed that she and her brand Skims had chartered the flight.
Finally a Kardashian story worth posting.
Check out more of the famous reality star below: