When you’re on TV, you better say something that stands out.
That seems to be the new playbook for all these talking heads. On Wednesday’s edition of NFL Live, Keyshawn Johnson attempted to make the argument to Dan Orlovsky that he would rather have a QB who is “helping his team win” like Bears’ QB Justin Fields, rather than a QB with a lot of hype like Jaguars #1 pick Trevor Lawrence.
Cleary Key is not a big T-Law fan.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) October 20, 2021
Pretty ironic the “just give me the damn ball!” guy is now worried about team effort?
Football is a team sport, and one person simply can’t win games for you.
Keyshawn’s Trevor Lawrence take is hot garbage.