Kevin Durant was in his bag on Tuesday night.
With James Harden out with COVID, KD led the Nets to a win in OT over the Raptors.
And obviously, Skip Bayless was quick to use the performance to tout his highly-used take that Durant is greater than LeBron James.
The Best Player on the Planet was at it again tonight in Brooklyn, going assassin in overtime for the COVID-rocked Nets. Nothing like Kevin Durant. You watch, Bron?
— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) December 15, 2021
Despite the praise from Skip Bayless, Kevin Durant was having none of it.
He retweeted Bayless, adding the caption, “I really don’t like you”.
I really don’t like u https://t.co/CdTs4ZReko
— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) December 15, 2021
Even with Skip Bayless’s best efforts to celebrate Kevin Durant at any given moment, the Nets superstar (like the rest of us) still has a distaste for one of the most obnoxious men who have ever worked in sports media.
On the night, Durant dropped a triple-double with 34 points, 13 rebounds, and 11 assists. But perhaps the best thing Kevin Durant did all night long was put Skip Bayless in a bodybag.
Good work, KD.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of