The Return of Kawhi is coming.
Los Angeles Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard, who has been sidelined since suffering a partially torn right ACL during his team’s second-round playoff series against the Utah Jazz last June, may just be back sooner than some expected.
Kawhi is expected to return to the court this season.
Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports reported the news during his TNT sideline reporting duties in the midst of the Clippers at Phoenix Suns game on Thursday.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) January 7, 2022
Haynes also said that Leonard is “ahead of schedule” in his rehab.
Haynes also wrote that Leonard has “amped up his workload in recent weeks and is looking stronger and stronger.”
Leonard averaged 24.8 points, 6.5 rebounds, 5.2 assists and 1.6 steals last season.
If they can add Kawhi and are still in the hunt, you never know what can happen…
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of