Every NBA player needs a girlfriend like Jordyn Woods.
Karl-Anthony Towns says he ‘leaned on’ girlfriend Jordyn Woods as he dealt with the sudden loss of his mother.
‘A woman that meant so much to me in my life left my life to be replaced by another woman to take that spot,’ said Karl of Jordyn in the most recent episode of Peace Of Mind With Taraji.
‘I feel like in a way, when my mom passed, she was like, “I’m not going to leave you alone. I’m going to make sure you know who you’re supposed to be with,”‘ he explained.
Cruz passed away in April 2020 at the age of 58 due to complications caused by COVID-19. Over the course of the year, Karl would lose seven more relatives to the virus.
“You never know how serious anything is until it lands at your doorstep,” said the Minnesota Timberwolves star”I was in the hospital because I got it during the season. It was bad, me and my sister are kind of in that same boat, so it was not good for us to get it,” he added noting that he has pre-existing conditions. “My genes are more like my mom’s than my dad’s.”
The Timberwolves star and his father Karl Towns, Sr. also contracted the coronavirus in 2020 but have since made full recoveries.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
Karl is in good hands with Jordyn Woods.
Check out more of the Big Kat’s girlfriend below: