The Atlanta Falcons home field has been taken over by Kanye West. Kanye has been living in a “private space” inside the stadium after it was reported that he wouldn’t leave the facility until his highly anticipated work was complete.
Via Page Six:
“Kanye West is living inside Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium until he finishes his new album, “Donda.” But where exactly? In a sleeping bag on the Falcons’ 50-yard line?
An insider would only tell us of his location inside the 71,000-seat stadium: “He’s in a private space inside the building.”
Now we finally know how that space looks.
Kanye West shared a photo of his living quarters inside Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz stadium.
Sources also say there’s a suite in the building with an official stadium placard outside the door that reads, “Donda Studio at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.”
If Kanye doesn’t finish this album soon, we may just see him during Falcons games this season.
Kanye is one of a kind, that’s for sure.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Paige Spiranac Rates Each Sport Based Off How Hard They Party
- Photo: Scottie Pippen Spotted With Young Mystery Woman Amid His Ex Larsa Getting ‘Handsy’ With Marcus Jordan
- Liangelo Ball Pictured Kissing New Girlfriend Miss Nikkii Baby Amid Signing Non Guaranteed Contract with Hornets
- Source: Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Telling People They Are Building a New House in the Valley With an Epic Roof Top Party Pad
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills