Kanye West might just never released his new album, “Donda”.
After originally planning on releasing his album earlier in the month, West kept pushing the release of the project off while continuously doing live streams and collaborations from New Orleans’ Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Kanye West Reveals Where He’s Living Inside Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz stadium https://t.co/y0pSIk4ZFT
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) July 28, 2021
Well, as fans continue to wonder when Kanye West will be releasing “Donda”, they might have to settle for not knowing when the project will ever conclude.
Kaycyy, a rapper who is working closely with Kanye on the “Donda” project took to Twitter in a since-deleted post to announce plans to move from Mercedes-Benz Stadium to another arena to continue working.
“We’re moving to another stadium,” he wrote.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
- Devin Booker Spotted with Kendall Jenner Amid Kardashian Curse Talk Following Playoff Elimination
- Ja Morant Makes Wild Threat To Internet Troll
- Jerry Jeudy’s Girlfriend Reportedly Had An Ask Following His Arrest
- Jimmy Butler’s Baby Mama Reacts to Miami Heat Advancing to Eastern Conference Finals
The album’s pre-order page on iTunes now states a new release date of Aug. 15. But with Kanye West, it’s really just anyone’s best guess as to when “Donda” will actually drop.
After his bizarre move to live inside Mercedes-Benz Stadium, it would be wild for Kanye to do the same exact thing somewhere else, but it wouldn’t be at all surprising given his peculiar nature.
Whenever Kanye West does release the “Donda” album, it’s bound to break the internet.
We’ll keep our eyes peeled for any more vague updates.