Justin Verlander is doing the most to help his wife Kate Upton.
There use to be a term for men who took pictures of their wives, they’re call Instagram husbands. But now that TikTok seems to be the most popular of all the Social Media platforms, there has to be another term to use.
Until that gets established, I’m going with TikTok Camera crew.
Pitcher Justin Verlander will most likely make his way to the Hall of Fame, but first, he has some TikToks to film for his wife Kate Upton.
“It takes a village.. and some wine.”
Verlander better start thinking about his first job, spring training is right around the corner.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
According to Spotrac, Verlander’s contract incudes a $25 million salary for 2022 and a $25 million player option for 2023 if he pitches 130 or more innings in 2022.
The TikTok thing isn’t a bad fall back.
Check out more of Verlander’s Wife Kate Upton below: