Tom Brady returned to football only 40 days after he called it quits.
The news definitely created quite a reaction from fans, the media and players across the Twitter universe.
One of the funniest reactions came from Tom Brady’s former favorite target and New England Patriots teammate Julian Edelman. The former NFL wide receiver used a classic GIF from “The Office” in a tweet reacting to Brady’s reveal.
— Julian Edelman (@Edelman11) March 13, 2022
Brady flip-flopping on retirement is great for the NFL, but it makes you wonder how Patriots fans really feel about it. Maybe they were secretly happy that he was done.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
At least we all get to watch the best quarterback in NFL history play at least one more year.
And judging from his performance in 2021, he’s still at the top of his game.
Flip flop or not, I’m here for Tom to play til he’s dead.