The Bills Mafia starts em young. Bills fans are notorious for their tailgate antics, which have become a cultural phenomenon of sorts. One of the things Bills fans are known for is breaking tables. Earlier this week, 11-year-old Bills fan Joshy Hutchison wrapped up his last chemo session in Syracuse and celebrated the moment by jumping through a “table”.
WATCH: 11-year-old Joshy Hutchison is a huge Buffalo #Bills fan and he decided to jump through a "table" following his last chemo session in Syracuse! His grandmother Karen Hutchison says he wants to go to a Bills game and meet Josh Allen. (Video via Karen Hutchison) #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/pcQsvW2WTF
— 7 News WKBW (@WKBW) September 1, 2021
The main man in charge in Buffalo caught wind of the kid who was wearing his jersey, he responded:
This is so awesome! https://t.co/sArXBHEPaI
— Josh Allen (@JoshAllenQB) September 2, 2021
One of his wishes is to meet Josh Allen at a Bills game this season, and I’m guessing there’s a good chance that might happen.
Bills Mafia might just be the closest knit fan base in the NFL.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason