The All Elite Wrestling Grand Slam took place Friday night and it was MMA fighters that were the most exciting part of the event.
Both UFC’s Jorge Masvidal, and former UFC fighter, now bare knuckle boxer, Paige VanZant, were in the ring while American Top Team took on Chris Jericho and Hager.
Paige VanZant looked great as usual in her outfit, but it was Jorge Masvidal with the flying knee that stole the show.
Here was part of VanZant’s outfit:
It was no doubt set up to pay homage to the flying knee that pretty much sealed Ben Askren’s fate in the UFC.
Here is the video of the famous flying knee:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week