Jordan Love’s girlfriend was trending this weekend. There’s always that shot of someone’s girlfriend or mother in the stands.
The mother and girlfriend of Green Bay Packers QB Jordan Love were going viral after cameras caught them with the worst possible seats at Arrowhead Stadium. Literally the last row.
Jordan Love’s Girlfriend and Mom get the Last Row treatment pic.twitter.com/JqAzCv6Tgs
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 8, 2021
Love made his first career start after Aaron Rodgers tested positive for COVID.
After the video clip went viral, Love’s girlfriend Ronika took to her Instagram story to react to the viral story:
“The view was better than it seemed I swear!” she wrote on Instagram.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Sounds like Jordan Love’s girlfriend is a good sport.
Unfortunately her boyfriend’s debut didn’t go exactly as planned.
He looked average at best and the Packers fell to the Chiefs 13-7.
Check out more of Jordan Love’s girlfriend below: