Talk about some good athletes getting together.
NFL star running back Jonathan Taylor will be taking the plunge in the near future. The 23-year-old Indianapolis Colts star running back posted photos of he and his now fiance Chapman, including one at a romantic dinner.
He also revealed the moment he asked Ayanna Chapman to marry him. In the photo, Taylor is down on one knee with two red hearts lit up in the background. Chapman has her hand over her mouth in surprise.
“Together we can do anything💙”
Chapman also posted:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
“you always said this was a forever kinda thing 🤍”
The two met in high school. Chapman went on to play field hockey at Ball State. She redshirted her freshman season in 2017 and is not listed on the roster in the school’s following seasons.
Jonathan Taylor was the 41st overall pick in the 2020 draft by the Colts.
Last season Taylor ran for over 1800 yards to go along with 18 rushing TD’s. That’s what you call a fantasy stud.
Check out more pics of Taylor and his fiancée below: