Happy birthday to the Biggest personality in sports Media.
While celebrating Shaq’s 50th birthday this past weekend, actor Jonah Hill suggested the former NBA athlete-turned-actor should collaborate with him to remake the movie Twins.
In honor of O’Neal’s milestone, the Moneyball actor posted a picture of himself on Instagram standing next to Shaqzilla, proudly displaying the height difference between the pair.
“Happy birthday to the GOAT @shaq let’s remake Twins,” Hill, 38, wrote in the caption.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
- Lolo Jones Explains What’s the Worst Part About Being a a Virgin
Hill’s Instagram post shared a resemblance to the movie poster, where character Julius, played by Schwarzenegger, stood side-by-side with his much shorter brother Vincent, played by DeVito.
O’Neal didn’t publicly agree to doing a reboot, but he did comment, “Thank you brother.
These two need to do some sort of road trip buddy movie together.