The Jokic Brothers are not messing around.
The Jokic’s brothers, Strahinja and Nemanja, specifically opened a Twitter account named “@JokicBrothers” to respond to Marcus Morris after he threatened their brother Nikola.
The account tweeted: “You should leave this the way it is instead of publicly threatening our brother! Your brother made a dirty play first. If you want to make a step further be sure we will be waiting for you !! Jokic Brothers.”
Jokic Brothers Respond To Marcus Morris Threatening Nikola Following Dustup With Markieffhttps://t.co/yHMuFPUc8o
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 9, 2021
Now all eyes are on the next time these two teams will square off.
The Nuggets and Miami Heat will face off against each other later this month, and both brothers will be attendance. They reportedly already purchased tickets for the game.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
— Eric Goodman (@EricGoodman) November 9, 2021
The NBA announced Nikola Jokic has been suspended one game without pay for “forcefully shoving” Miami Heat forward Markieff Morris.
Morris was fined $50,000 but did not receive any suspension. Jimmy Butler has also been fined $30K for “attempting to escalate the altercation and failing to comply with an NBA Security interview as part of the review process pertaining to an on-court matter.”
This next game is going to be fire.