Like a referee with a whistle, Joe Buck to ESPN is official.
The veteran announcer has left FOX to work at ESPN. Buck will be the play-by-play announcer for Monday Night Football beginning in 2022. His old co worker at Fox, Troy Aikman, will be joining him as a color commentator for Monday Night Football.
Buck took to Twitter to share his excitement over his new gig.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kayla Nicole Seemingly Responds to Wild Rumor About Her Breakup With Travis Kelce
- Johnny Manziel is Showing Off His Thonged Out Girlfriend Kenzie Werner in Vegas
- Sexy Flames Fans In Cowboy Hats Behind Oilers Bench During Game 5 Go Viral
- Kayla Nicole’s Cryptic Post Leads to More Travis Kelce Break Up Rumors
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
“I just wanted to take a second to tell you how excited I am to come to ESPN and to do Monday Night Football,” Buck said. “I get to do it with Troy, Lisa Salters, John Perry, the entire crew, etc. It’s going to be an absolute blast.”
— Joe Buck (@Buck) March 16, 2022
Buck and Aikman will make their ESPN debut on Sept. 12th.
ESPN has a total of 22 games on its network this season, so expect to see plenty of Joe.