2020 is officially the year of the hot mic. Joe Buck and Troy Aikman learned that the hard way tonight. Here’s what they thought about the floyover before the game between the Bills-Chiefs game in Kansas City.
— Defector (@DefectorMedia) October 19, 2020
“That’s your hard-earned money and tax dollars at work,” Buck says in a mocking tone when responding to Aikman’s comments on the amount of jet fuel used.
“That stuff ain’t happening with kamala-Biden ticket, I’ll tell you that right now partner,” Aikman responds.
- Justin Tuck Talks About Giants Locker Room Rap Battles And The Time Strahan Destroyed Osi
- Josh Allen’s Girlfriend Brittany Williams Ready For Tuesday Night Football
- Florida Football Team Has Positive COVID-19 Tests Days After Dan Mullen Lobbies For Stadium At Full Capacity
People were pretty upset with these comments.
Oh good, another reason to not watch the NFL
— Dennis McLynn (@dennismclynn) October 19, 2020
Well, at least this isn’t as bad as the Thom Brennaman hot mic situation. However, it’s probably not great for Joe Buck and Troy Aikman to make their political beliefs known. Especially when a lot of their viewers are probably Trumpers. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump himself takes to Twitter to condemn Buck and Aikman. He’s gottten triggered over less.
You’d think Joe Buck should know better. He’s been covering a game for basically every single day this month. I mean, take a look at the guy’s schedule for this week.
— Sporting News MLB (@sn_mlb) October 19, 2020
Hopefully Joe Buck is a little more aware of the hot mic here. Get used to it folks, we’re going to be hearing a lot of Joe Buck for a long time.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth