Atlanta Braves OF Joc Pederson flew back to see his jeweler prior to Game 4 of the World Series after snapping his piece in Game 3.
Pederson has been making quite the fashion statement after revealing his pearl piece earlier this month.
— MLB (@MLB) October 26, 2021
Pederson told reporters that he was flying back to see his jeweler prior to Game 4 of the World Series Saturday night to get a replacement for his pearls that snapped.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Breaking (literally): Joc Pederson’s necklace snapped last night. His jeweler is flying to Atlanta today with a replacement. https://t.co/t2IJZNVejU
— Stephanie Apstein (@stephapstein) October 30, 2021
When asked why he was wearing pearls, Pederson reportedly to them that he was a “bad bitch”. That’s it. The man is an absolute legend.
When someone asked Joc Pederson about the pearl necklace this week, he said there was no story behind it, that he’s just “a bad bitch.”
— David O’Brien (@DOBrienATL) October 3, 2021
Who knows what kind of impact the pearls had on Joc for his confidence, but he was able to make it to the game on time and help the Braves take a 3-1 lead.
Pederson went 0/2 with a walk, but everyone knows that the pearls have magic powers that can’t be measured in hits.