When it was announced that LSU has decided to move on from coach Ed Orgeron following the 2021 season, many fans were calling for the team to make a run at Texas A&M coach Jimbo Fisher.
But when asked about the rumors on Monday, Fisher remained adamant that he was happy in the position that he’s currently in at College Station.
“I’m gonna say this right now. I love being here,” Jimbo Fisher told reporters. “This is the job I’ve wanted…I really believe we’re in the process of building something great.”
Jimbo Fisher Responds To The LSU Speculationhttps://t.co/JHtSvvTUst
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 18, 2021
Shortly after Jimbo Fisher’s reaction to the LSU news went viral, his wife Courtney took to social media to share her thoughts on moving to LSU.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
For now, she’s also completely happy where she is.
And for the record, I love it here too! https://t.co/VzybdAdup6
— Courtney Fisher (@court_fisher) October 18, 2021
Jimbo Fisher left his post at Florida State for the Texas A&M gig, and he’s never looked back.
During his short tenure with the team, Fisher has already turned Texas A&M around. And had a signature win against Nick Saban and Alabama a couple of weeks ago.
At some point, Jimbo Fisher might be looking for a bigger program to take over. But for now, him and his wife are locked in to Texas A&M.