Jets QB Mike White is filled with Hubris.
Longtime NFL backup Mike White came in hot when he replaced Zach Wilson for the Jets. White ended his first game throwing for 405 yards and three touchdowns during a big upset win over the Cincinatti Bengals. White started out hot in his second start for the Jets, but had to leave the game quickly due to an injury.
White is now getting the nod to start again this Sunday against the Buffalo Bills. To say he’s confident is an understatement.
“I couldn’t tell you. That’s definitely the scouting departments across the league and what their interpretation of me is,” White said. “I have 100 percent confidence in myself. So if you ask me, I should have been a first overall pick. But that’s neither here nor there. That’s four years ago. I try to get my mind off that and be in the here and now and execute what my job is right now.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
“If you ask me, I should have been a first overall pick” – #Jets QB Mike WHite
— Connor Hughes (@Connor_J_Hughes) November 11, 2021
Watch Mike White explain below:
Why did so many teams overlook Mike White when he came out in the 2018 NFL draft?
"If you ask me,” he said, “I should have been a first overall pick.”👇
— Ralph Vacchiano (@RVacchianoSNY) November 11, 2021
In order to be a great QB in the NFL, you must have the ultimate belief in yourself. There’s no place for QB’s who have insecurities.
This is why Jets fans love them some Mike White.