Jerry Jones loves to party.
The Dallas Cowboys billionaire owner is a guy who does what he wants when he wants, and from the sound of it, he partied hardy in New Orleans. Jones spoke about his pregame festivities ahead of the Cowboys-Saints game in New Orleans on Thursday night.
During Jerry Jones’ weekly radio interview on 105.3 The Fan, Jones spoke about his love for Bourbon Street.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan talking about how much he loves New Orleans: “When you see me, you’re only seeing 80 percent. … Because I’ve left the other 20 percent on Bourbon Street. It’s some kind of place. And there are Cowboys fans here.”
— Jon Machota (@jonmachota) December 3, 2021
— 105.3 The FAN (@1053thefan) December 3, 2021
It’s Jerry’s world, and we’re all just living in it.
Just imagine how you would celebrate life each and every day if you owned the Cowboys.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason