Jeff Van Gundy is going viral after an amazing rant against guys who claim they’re doing their own research in regards to the COVID-19 vaccine.
The ESPN NBA analyst weighed in on the subject, and says the research should be done by people with expertise. You know like actual researchers.
“I would like someone to answer this question,” Van Gundy said during the preseason matchup between the Miami Heat and Houston Rockets. “What does that look like, you doing your own research?
“What are you doing? I don’t understand what that means, ‘I’m doing my own research,” he said.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Jeff Van Gundy Claps Back At 'Researchers' 😂 pic.twitter.com/csXUTPza3z
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 8, 2021
Van Gundy’s researcher rant got some laughs from his broadcast partner, Brian Custer.
“How about this, we got really smart people. A lot smarter than anyone in the NBA, who has already done the research,” he said.
The NBA rates for players getting vaccinated is reportedly above 95%, but the other 5% must still be busy doing their research.
Awesome rant by JVG.