Jeff Fisher is having none of Jon Gruden’s BS.
In one of his disturbing emails, Gruden called out Roger Goodell for pressuring Fisher’s Rams for drafting Michael Sam – who became the first openly gay NFL player.
In the email, Jon Gruden said that Goodell shouldn’t be making teams draft “queers”.
On Tuesday, Jeff Fisher released a statement slamming Jon Gruden’s take on why he decided to draft Michael Sam.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
“Michael Sam was the SEC Co-Defensive Player of the Year in 2013, and we selected him in the 2014 NFL Draft based on his defensive production and pass rushing skill set on the field,” Fisher said in a statement.
Jumping on Twitter to clarify the below.
Hope everyone is doing good.😎👇🏽 pic.twitter.com/4bqFDUYSR6
— Jeff Fisher (@CoachJeffFisher) October 13, 2021
In epic fashion, Jeff Fisher became the latest member of the NFL to condemn Jon Gruden over his absurdly awful emails.
It sure seems like one of Gruden’s biggest faux pas’ was calling out Roger Goodell consistently in these emails, which seemingly sped up the league’s efforts to put pressure on the Raiders to make a move.
Nevertheless, the right decision was made for the Raiders to pull the plug on Jon Gruden. And now he’ll join Jeff Fisher in retirement.