Jay Williams has had enough of Stephen A. Smith’s BS.
During “First Take” on Thursday, Stephen A followed the sentiment of many sports talk show hosts when he called out Aaron Rodgers for lying about being vaccinated and not wearing a mask to follow the unvaccinated protocol all season long.
Jay Williams didn’t necessarily take issue with anything he said, but rather the hypocrisy in which he was speaking.
Smith made it clear that he had no strife with Rodgers not taking the shot. But when speaking out Kyrie Irving, Stephen A lashed out against the decision not to take the vaccine.
Check out Jay Williams’ reaction.
Jay Williams had the receipts for Stephen A Smith tpic.twitter.com/ACA79bB0T1
— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) November 4, 2021
Stephen A’s explanation to Jay Williams didn’t necessarily cover his tracks.
He talked about how the situations were different because Kyrie was making himself unavailable to James Harden and Kevin Durant – making him a bad teammate.
But now that Rodgers has contracted the virus – and will be forced to miss extended time – isn’t he also putting his teammates behind the 8-ball?
Props to Jay Williams for calling Stephen A out.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments