The Cleveland Browns have some decisions to make this offseason. For one they need to decide if they’re going to extend Baker Mayfield’s contract.
And now according to a report, it seems they may have seen enough of Baker. NFL insider Jay Glazer was asked about the Baker Mayfield Browns situation during his appearance on “The Pat McAfee Show.”
Glazer believes the Browns are not sold on Baker, and will explore looking at other options at Quarterback.
It will be another gut wrenching offseason for the Browns organization.
Watch Jay Glazer explain below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
"I think the Cleveland Browns are gonna look at all the QB options that are available this offseason.. they are a winning football team with Baker Mayfield though" ~@JayGlazer #PatMcAfeeShowLIVE pic.twitter.com/c2JPnrc3zO
— WrestleMania Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) November 17, 2021
The Browns can be a winning team with Baker Mayfield under center, but can he actually win them a Super Bowl?
But due to their history at the QB position, looking for another QB could be futile.
It’s a risky move for sure.