The last thing the Cleveland Browns need right now is for receiver Jarvis Landry to coach his displeasure.
But during his media availability on Wednesday, Landry certainly sounded like a man who is fed up with watching a stagnant offense week-in and week-out while he continues to not get targets.
Check out Jarvis Landry throwing some subtle shade at what’s going on in Cleveland:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
— Camryn Justice (@camijustice) November 16, 2021
Jarvis Landry would finish his comments by saying he commends Baker Mayfield for playing while hurt. And it doesn’t appear that his frustrations are with the quarterback. So that leaves the coaching staff – who just recently got publicly trashed for the inability to make adjustments by the Browns’ best player, Myles Garrett.
So yeah, granting Odell Beckham his outright release didn’t solve much of anything in Cleveland. And if Jarvis Landry’s comments are a precursor of what’s to come, things could continue to get more ugly during the remainder of the season.
Kevin Stefanski is gonna have to sort out his offense, or we could be looking at a dumpster fire type of situation over the in Browns country.