Another day, another batch of NBA reports on the turmoil in Brooklyn.
After just 76 games, James Harden has finally had enough?
Back in late 2020, the Nets gave up significant assets to bring James Harden to town, believing that his presence would secure the team a Championship. But since his arrival, things have gotten even crazier.
Now it appears he’s had enough with Brooklyn. Apparently he’s not happy with living in Brooklyn, or dealing with Kyrie’s vaccine BS.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
- Devin Booker Spotted with Kendall Jenner Amid Kardashian Curse Talk Following Playoff Elimination
- Ja Morant Makes Wild Threat To Internet Troll
- Jerry Jeudy’s Girlfriend Reportedly Had An Ask Following His Arrest
- Jimmy Butler’s Baby Mama Reacts to Miami Heat Advancing to Eastern Conference Finals
James Harden has not enjoyed living in Brooklyn and has voiced his frustrations regarding Kyrie Irving's part-time playing status, per B/R's @JakeLFischer
Harden has made it clear he intends to test out free agency even if it leads him back to the Nets pic.twitter.com/7bhI9QnGkO
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) January 25, 2022
James Harden has told several confidants about his growing interest to play outside of Brooklyn this summer. (via @JakeLFischer)
Harden reportedly has not enjoyed living in Brooklyn, compared to living in central Houston. pic.twitter.com/pR3a5unOBt
— Legion Hoops (@LegionHoops) January 25, 2022
If Harden doesn’t like living in Brooklyn, could that mean the Strip Clubs aren’t up to snuff?
In all seriousness, maybe Harden is over all the Kyrie drama.
Harden is probably looking to land in a spot where he can just play ball rather than worrying about which teammates are going to show up.