Things didn’t go according to plan when James Harden and the Sixers welcomed back Ben Simmons on Thursday night.
Boos were expected from the Philly faithful all throughout the game (for Simmons). But after getting worked all night, the boos quickly became directed towards the Sixers players.
During the lopsided affair, James Harden’s good friends, Lil Baby and Travis Scott, were seen courtside to take in the effort.
Lil Baby & Travis Scott in attendance & Harden stinkin it up💀💀 pic.twitter.com/iN5PrYqYe7
— ً (@TrolledByPG) March 11, 2022
After the game was over, James Harden went out celebrating on the Philly town with both Lil baby and Travis Scott spotted at the party.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
James Harden with Lil Baby and Travis Scott last night 👀
— NBACentral (@TheNBACentral) March 11, 2022
During the 129-100 blowout loss to the Nets, James Harden put up just 11 points, shooting 3-17 from the field against his former team.
Even without Ben Simmons in the lineup, the Nets were able to ride Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving past the star-studded Sixers lineup with complete ease.
Maybe it would be better for Philly fans if Lil Baby and Travis Scott stopped showing up to games for James Harden in the future.