Jake Paul’s girlfriend isn’t afraid to fight his battles.
Julia Rose, girlfriend of Jake Paul, has lashed out at a fan for suggesting the YouTuber “fight a boxer.”
In the comments section of a recent post by Julia Rose, a fan offered a way for Paul to change the narrative, by fighting a real boxer.
This led to the commenter getting cursed out by Rose.
“@jakepaul fight a boxer,” the fan said with a laughing crying emoji attached.
“@jordyn_gutierrez10 please shut the fuck up respectfully. He tried to fight a boxer and that ‘boxer’ was a fucking pussy. You fight a fucking boxer,” Rose snapped back.
See the clapback below:
The boxer Julia Rose is referencing is Tommy Fury, who Paul was scheduled to fight on December 18.
Once he pulled out of the fight, Paul went for the safe fight with Tyron Woodley.
One day he’ll be forced to fight a real boxer, and that day may come soon.
No one is interested in buying PPV’s for crappy fights.
Check out more of Paul’s girlfriend below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments