Jake Paul loves to spend his “hard-earned” money on extravagant things.
This weekend Jake Paul will face off against Tyron Woodley for the second time Saturday night in an 8-round fight.
While Paul has been living most of his life in the gym training, he still manages to cop some of the wildest things, such as a $225K “PRBLM CHILD” diamond chain and a $500K world title belt made by the artist Alec Monopoly.
Here is the diamond chain made by BlueMoon and Co.
Here is the belt made by Alec Monopoly.
This guy really knows how to spend his money, sheesh.
Paul is known for his ability to draw in a large crowd, run his mouth, and be the cockiest man in the room. He looks to continue his unbeaten streak in boxing Saturday night.
I know I am not the only one hoping that Paul finally gets sat down by Woodley who did look to get the better of him in their first match.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments