Jack Eichel was back in Buffalo on Thursday night.
After spending the first six years of his career as a member of the Sabres, Eichel hit the ice on Thursday as a member of the Golden Knights for the first time.
Expectedly, Jack Eichel was booed early and often throughout the game.
Mostly boos for Jack Eichel in his return to Buffalo during a video tribute 👇pic.twitter.com/vuzFwAqKoN
— Tim and Friends (@timandfriends) March 11, 2022
After the game, Jack Eichel didn’t hold back whatsoever on the Sabres fans who booed him during his highly-anticipated return.
“That’s the loudest I’ve heard this place, ever. It only took 7 years and me leaving for them to get into it,” he said.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
- MLB Reporter Shares Photo After 95 MPH Foul Ball Strikes Her
- Aaron Rodgers Was a No-Show at His Brother’s Wedding
- Luka Doncic’ Girlfriend Shows Her Support Ahead of Western Conference Finals
Jack Eichel had words for fans in Buffalo 😳 pic.twitter.com/LsnFDDoOzE
— ESPN (@espn) March 11, 2022
During his return to Buffalo, Jack Eichel’s new team could not defeat the lowly Sabres, with the Golden Knights losing by a score of 3-1. He did not register a point on the evening.
However, I think Eichel would tell you that his team has bigger fish to fry than losing one game to an inferior opponent. The Knights currently sit at 32-23-4 on the season, good for third place in the Pacific Division.
Now that Jack Eichel got his Buffalo return out of the way, he can set his sights on finishing the season strong in his new home.