Myles Garrett is officially in his offseason.
Everything should be quiet for the Cleveland Browns defensive star over the next few weeks, at least until the NFL Combine starts the rumor mill churning up again. After that, it is the opening of the new league year and the NFL draft that mark the biggest events of the NFL offseason.
For Myles Garrett, the offseason doesn’t mean he can’t get “randomly” tested for performance-enhancing substances
Garrett posted a shirtless pic. Coincidentally he was asked to be tested not too long after his post.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
- Devin Booker Spotted with Kendall Jenner Amid Kardashian Curse Talk Following Playoff Elimination
- Ja Morant Makes Wild Threat To Internet Troll
- Jerry Jeudy’s Girlfriend Reportedly Had An Ask Following His Arrest
- Jimmy Butler’s Baby Mama Reacts to Miami Heat Advancing to Eastern Conference Finals
Monday Tuesday pic.twitter.com/Mllr41Tigq
— Myles Garrett (@Flash_Garrett) January 26, 2022
This isn’t the first time Garrett has been asked to test over his physique. Earlier this year, Garrett shared that he was tested twice after going sleeveless and was going to retire the look.
Myles Garrett Says NFL Keeps Drug Testing Him Due to His Gigantic Arms https://t.co/nCbiDG9MSj
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 20, 2021
I guess this is what you get when you’re one of the strongest men on the planet.