Michigan Wolverines big man Hunter Dickinson is adding a spark to a rivalry with the college basketball season around the corner.
During media day on Thursday, Dickinson took the mic to call out one program in specific: Illinois.
Michigan won the Big Ten Title last season over Illinois during the unique COVID season. And Hinter Dickinson has had enough of the fan base talking smack all the time.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
“Illinois fans are pretty annoying, I’m not going to lie.” — Hunter Dickinson
— Eamonn Brennan (@eamonnbrennan) October 7, 2021
Illinois fans started coming at Hunter Dickinson, Michigan, and the Big Ten because they believed they deserved at least a share of the title due to the fact that Michigan played in less games because their program was ravaged with COVID.
Asked about the Big Ten's decision to not award Illinois a co-championship with Michigan last season, Kevin Warren says, "It was not a straight-line year," and adds, "I feel we made the right decisions, collectively."
— Brendan Quinn (@BFQuinn) October 7, 2021
Hunter Dickinson’s Wolverines and Illinois are expected to be fighting near the top of the Big Ten yet again in 2021-22.
If Dickinson thinks Illinois fans were annoying before they were allowed into the stadium, he’s in for a rather rude awakening next season.