Dallas Cowboys NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Troy Aikman is ready to take on a new challenge, as he’ll be venturing into the brewing business.
Aikman revealed that he will be launching EIGHT beer after two years of developing the product along with award-winning brewmaster and beer industry veteran Phil Leinhart.
Troy Aikman is launching a beer brand next month.
The 3x Super Bowl Champ’s brand will be named in honor of his former jersey number.
“Eight” will use only organic grains and has just 90 calories per 12 oz serving. pic.twitter.com/O56eOilRVJ
— Boardroom (@boardroom) January 5, 2022
“There’s over 8,000 breweries across America and the space that we’ve entered is as competitive as any of them. I’ve always been a beer drinker. I love beer. And when I looked at the category, I just felt that it could be better. I thought that what’s available has been on the market for a long time. I think it was time for a newcomer and quite simply, I felt that we could do it better and I think that we have. So that was really the motivation behind getting behind this project,” the three-time Super Bowl winner told Yahoo Finance.
— Yahoo Finance (@YahooFinance) January 4, 2022
Added Aikman, “There’s a lot of people like me that are very conscious of what they’re putting into their bodies. They work hard during the week, and when it comes time to celebrate, don’t want to compromise all the hard work that they put in throughout the week.”
There’s no doubt Troy will be successful with his beer biz, the guy is a flat out winner.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments