Gronk’s got jokes.
The Bucs locked up the no. 2 seed in the NFC Playoffs, they set a new franchise record with their 13th win of the season and Gronk got paid big!
If Rob Gronkowsi got seven catches and 85 yards, he was entitled to $1 million.
He can thank Tom Brady for being that much richer at the end of the night. Tom literally refused to leave the field until Gronk got his last catch.
Tom Brady Defies Bruce Arians; Goes Back Into Game To Help Rob Gronkowski Hit Incentiveshttps://t.co/hdPYcRb06P
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) January 10, 2022
Following the game, Gronk joked that he’s taking everyone out to dinner with his new bonus except the QB.
— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) January 10, 2022
What a joker.
Tom and Gronk’s friendship is unrivaled.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter