Is Gisele Bundchen giving us a hint that Tom Brady might actually retire?
After the Buccaneers’ loss to the Rams on Sunday, Gisele took to Instagram to post a cryptic video about the uncertainties of life and what the future will hold.
In one of the images in the montage video, Tom Brady was seen riding horses with members of the family — perhaps insinuating that the GOAT is preparing to ride off into the sunset.
Here’s what Gisee Bundchen’s narrated video said:
“Life is precious because you cannot watch it again. This is what makes life so magical. One day you will eat your last meal. Smell your last flower. Hug a friend for the last time. Without knowing this will be the last time. That’s why you need to do everything you love with passion. Enjoy all the years you have left. Because this is the only thing that exists.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
Gisele Bundchen has said that she’s looking forward to the day Tom Brady calls it a career. But she has not pressured the QB to come home when he’s clearly still motivated by football.
However, TB12 left the door open to a potential retirement after the loss yesterday.
“I haven’t put a lot of thought into it. I’ll just take it day by day. And we’ll see,” he said, via ESPN.
If I had to guess, I’d say Tom Brady will try at least once more to win a Super Bowl before calling it a career. But no matter what, he really has nothing to prove to anyone at this stage.