The NFL is all about the kiddies.
Much like any other fortune 500 company, the NFL is in the business of capturing their audience when they’re young.
The NFL has been reaching out to a whole new generation of fans via their partnership with Nickelodeon. They go big on the Nickelodeon simulcast, with plenty of slime to keep the kids entertained.
49ers tight end George Kittle also taught the kids a little salty language, he dropped a loud F-Bomb on the broadcast.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
George Kittle dropping an F-bomb on Nickelodeon pic.twitter.com/zEEWPvPqQ2
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) January 16, 2022
This is playoff football, it’s definitely not for the children.
What a time to be a kid.