UFC legend Chuck Liddell was arrested and charged with domestic violence in Los Angeles early Monday.
TMZ Sports reported that the MMA legend was in an argument with his wife. That argument turned psychical. Chuck is being held at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station in Agoura Hills, California, outside of Los Angeles. Bail is set at $20,000.
“Chuck Liddell was arrested early Monday morning for domestic violence … and the UFC legend is currently sitting in a Los Angeles jail cell.
TMZ Sports has learned the L.A. Sherriff’s Department received a call about a fight at a Liddell’s Hidden Hills home. When cops arrived, they investigated … and determined the 51-year-old former fighter was involved in a verbal argument that turned physical.
We’re told the alleged victim is Liddell’s wife. She did not require medical attention.
Chuck was taken to jail … where bail was set at $20,000. He’s listed at 6’2″ and 240 pounds on his booking sheet.”
Chuck made bail and was in pretty good spirits.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) October 11, 2021
Liddell has been married to his wife Heidi Northcott for more than a decade. They have two children together.