Aaron Rodgers is going through a bit of a firestorm after he deceived everyone by implying he was vaccinated against COVID.
It wasn’t until he came down with COVID himself that his vaccine withholding became evident.
You would think teams wouldn’t necessarily want to bring someone like Aaron in on their team, he might attract unwanted negative attention.
But don’t count out Rodgers talent on the field.
Former Packers executive Andrew Brandt said Rodgers will always have a market.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
“No matter what Aaron said today or what he says in the future, there will be NFL general managers giving away first-round picks like candy on Halloween if and when he’s on the trade market in February,” Brandt said.
Also, here is an unassailable fact:
No matter what Aaron said today or what he says in the future, there will be NFL general managers giving away first-round picks like candy on Halloween if and when he's on the trade market in February.
— Andrew Brandt (@AndrewBrandt) November 5, 2021
When you’re as good as Aaron Rodgers is, of course you deal with the baggage that comes with him.
Is he probably a headache to work with? Yes. But totally worth it for his production.
As long as Rodgers is one of the best QB’s in the league, his Anti Vaxx propaganda can be overlooked.