Losing sucks, but apparently not for some.
Last weekend, the Santa Ana College football team absolutely crushed Los Angeles Pierce College, 83-0, for their first win of the season. They celebrated in their locker room after the game. However, it wasn’t just students from Santa Ana College partying in the team’s locker room. It was the opposing team.
Members of the Los Angeles Pierce College football team decided to switch locker rooms after the game and celebrated their loss with the team that just demolished them on the field.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
- Michael Jordan Spotted Dancing with Lady on Nashville Rooftop
These are the same kids who grew up with participation trophies so not all that surprised.
Takes the phrase “If you can’t beat em, join em” to a whole new level..