Floyd Mayweather, come get your daughter.
Yaya Mayweather’s legal woes have gone from bad to worse. Mayweather’s daughter Yaya could possibly face up to 20 years in prison for her alleged involvement in the stabbing of NBA YoungBoy’s baby mama, Lapattra Jacobs. The alleged stabbing occurred back in April 2020.
Yaya reportedly has a hearing scheduled for February 2022, according to the Neighborhood Talk.
Earlier this year NBA Youngboy’s Baby Mama took to social media to share a few videos of the injuries she sustained during her alleged scuffle with Yaya.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Floyd the Grandfather was spotted holding Yaya’s baby with NBA Youngboy earlier this year.
Can’t be easy growing up with Floyd Mayweather as your father.